Monday 27 June 2016

Financial freedom

"HOW DO I BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE?"

Financially stranded
Is this the question on your mind? Do you really want to be financially free? Do you find yourself constantly short of money to meet your needs? Do you need a guaranteed source of extra income alongside your present study/job/business? Do you desire to earn about $3,000 (or more) every month just by referring clients? Do you find yourself ever running the rat race and dream to get out of it? Are you wondering when you will begin to be  in control of your own time?
If your answer is YES to any of questions above, please ENSURE you patiently read this post to the end so that you do not miss out an iota of this financially important information I painstakingly prepared just for your benefit!


Landlord vs Tenant

A typical example to buttress my point is the story of my friend. Few months ago, this much more older friend shared with me how painful it was to continue to pay rent which continued to increase often by 'outrageous' (emphatically expressing his mood) amounts. I didn't find funny the fact that he told me how his heart used to skip beats whenever his landlord calls his attention for something. He usually thinks the landlord is trying to remind him of the balance of his rent which he's yet to pay.
I pathetically listened to his stories and wondered how long he will be at his landlord's mercy. I also wonder how many people are in similar situations all over the world, and when they are going to get an information that will liberate them, like this one.
For some, their monetary challenge is how to finance their business plans; for some, it is how to make ends meet at home and wriggle free off the tightening clutch of poverty; for others, it is how to be able to afford a quality education for their children; yet, whatever it is, it still boils down to our same topical question of how to raise our financial acumens and become free.

To be truly financially free, you have to get passive income (you have money working for you) rather than pursue earned income (you are working for money).
Signs of addiction to earned income:
Earned income is addictive, especially if this is the only income source you know. The mere thought of going off earned income sends chills down your spine. This explains why many hold on to jobs they hate, dreading Mondays and thanking God for Fridays. The biggest threat anyone can make to such people is ‘You will lose your job’.
There are similarities between addiction to cocaine and addiction to earned income. To read more about this, please click HERE.

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?


Simple! This is a question serious ones will ask. Few months back, having had a privilege to this wonderful and credible business information, I joined the marketing team of Property World Africa Network Home Ownership Made Easy Scheme (PWAN Homes Ltd), as an Independent Business Development Executive, IBDE, while still maintaining my job then. Today, I look back to the time I made this business decision and when I consider the current economic trends of increasing unemployment rate, job losses rate, rising inflation rate in Nigeria, etc, I cannot but thank God for giving me the wisdom to make the right decision then, as I clearly understand I am very much well on my way to financial freedom. Experts in the business sell the idea that one can decide to make the business one's 'Plan B' at the start and run with it until it becomes one's original plan, after which one can decide to throw in the towel with paid employment, or one's earlier, less-yielding source of income if one so wishes. I'll remain ever grateful to my friend that introduced me to the business, just as you will not stop thanking me later on for giving you the same information free of charge!

You too can become an Independent real estate consultant with that same company today! You can make up to a million naira every month (or any amount you dream for that matter) by working with the company as an Independent Marketer (IBDE) of the company's lands which is the major product being promoted for now. You can actually diligently develop your own individual Real Estate Business thence with a strong support system “WORK WITH US IN NIGERIA” put in place by the company to guarantee results. The truth is that even if you do not have money now, you still have 24 hours like everyone else making it in this business. Join us today, and every time you sell any of the company's landed properties, you will make a minimum of 10% of every deal you close.
In this business you can leverage on other people's efforts. Good news? The business strategy we employ is relatively new in this industry. So come in quick and make it big!


For more detailed information about what you stand to benefit, business strategies, real property locations, neighborhood attracions, among others, please, click HERE

Let me leave you with a testimony that should paint the picture clearer to you. It features the Chairman of the company and a consultant, like you (to-be... #Smiles). Enjoy!



Meanwhile, I do not wish you delay any further on this particular business opportunity. I would rather you acted now! Call me immediately and I shall be glad to tell you MORE to help you make better informed decision to kickstart the business right away. Please if you have any comment, endeavour to use the space provided below.

Till I hear from you... towards your greatness!

Richard O. K.
+2348183567878
kennyzskop@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is one cool opportunity indeed. Make good use of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opportunity, we'll talk more about it

    ReplyDelete